Kelvar Chafe Pads

Greetings- Any chance you know where to buy Kevlar chafe pads? The type I’m referring to are typically about 1 foot diameter and are deck mounted to prevent damage from unsupported blocks. I can’t find these anywhere. Thanks, Randy M

Hi Randy: As far as I’m aware, these cool chafe pads are typically laid up by various boat builders. If you find a production source for them please let us know. Regards–Steve Dashew

Posted by Steve Dashew  (November 30, 1999)

Comments are closed.